Are you a student interested in building real-world fashion design experience. Electric Bubblegum is fun and cutting edge fashion start up company and looking for a talented student who is excited to come learn aside us and gain industry experience.
Design Intern Responsibilities
- Trend Research
- Assist with Pattern Making
- Assist with Fabric Cutting and Sewing
- Filling and Sealing Liquid Glitter
- Assist with Photoshoots and Fashion Shows
- Assist with Model Fittings
- Fabric Sourcing
- Concept Research
- Social Media
- Assist with Sample Making
- Must be interested in pursuing fashion as a career path.
- Basic sewing skills
- Some knowledge of Adobe photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong creative skills
- Detail oriented
- Fast and efficient worker
- Basic Drawing Skills
- Must be 16 or older.
- Located in Denver, CO or surrounding area.
- Work on a wide range of fashion design projects
- Receive guidance and feedback.
- Flexible schedule. Can work around school hours.
- This is an unpaid internship but you will gain vast knowledge working hands on with an up and coming fashion brand and its great resume builder.
If interested email us your resume at